Where there is love... there is joy!

As our family continues to grow, we want to stay in touch with all of our family and friends. Don't forget to stop by and check out new postings of family photos as we create our digital family scrapbook!

Friday, April 17, 2009

My Chubster....

So our little monster is almost 6 months old and has officially acquired his share of baby fat. Between the muffin-top belly, the rubber-band wrists, and the thigh rolls, he's brings us pounds of joy each and every day!
He is doing a wonderful job of sitting up on his own and has started reaching for stuff around him... which usually leads to him holding himself up in a crawl-like position. He's just not sure what to do next!

When I think back to six months ago when I was not-so-patiently waiting for him to arrive, I could hardly believe how much I loved my unborn child. Now, half a year has gone by and my heart bursts when I think about how proud I am of this wonderful boy. Sometimes I put him in bed and just watch him breathe in and out and think of all the spectacular days to come. He is my whole world.

No comments: