Where there is love... there is joy!

As our family continues to grow, we want to stay in touch with all of our family and friends. Don't forget to stop by and check out new postings of family photos as we create our digital family scrapbook!

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Morning in the Life of Lil B!

Step #1
First, I wake up at 4am to eat, make a mess of myself, and signal to Mom that I need a bath!
Step #2
Next, Mom washes me up, making sure to get the crusty milk from my neck folds and crusty poo from my thigh rolls!
Step #3
After my bath, I hang out for a bit wrapped up in my favorite lion towel.

Step #4
Now that I'm all clean, Mom dresses me in my new racoon long johns that my Grandma Gray got me. Aren't I precious???

Step #5
Last, but not least, I relax in my swing lounger and get ready for a nap. This way Mom will have time to take a shower... she really does smell like sour milk all the time!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katy, Your mom sent me the pics of Lil B's morning and of course I've seen the pictures in her Grandma 'brag' book. Brennen is just so very sweet and I am so happy for you and Adam. What a lovely family you have! God's blessings to you, Adam and Brennan at this time of giving thanks!

Sue Lundholm