Where there is love... there is joy!

As our family continues to grow, we want to stay in touch with all of our family and friends. Don't forget to stop by and check out new postings of family photos as we create our digital family scrapbook!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

How cute is this child???

Sometimes I wonder what he's thinking when he makes his funny faces... do me a favor, click on the COMMENT link below this post and give me your best guess as to what's going through Brennan's mind!



Just wait... check out this one! This is classic!!!!! Probably my favorite picture yet!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you tell He is saying Muzzy and Umpy where are you please get home quick. I can't take this abuse anymore Ha ha ha.

Those pics are unbelievably cute words can't explain just how beautiful he is. Can't wait until we get home to munch him all up.
Love Muzzy and Umpy

Anonymous said...

"Damn, I'm a cute boy." That's what he is what he is thinking.

Cute pictures!!