So, the verdict is in... Brennan looks a bit like Adam... or maybe a little more than a bit. His eyes are almost definitely brown and his ears are unmistakably Adam. While I think he may have my nose, that's about all of he got from Mommy. Oh well, I guess I should count myself lucky to be living with two of the world's cutest men.
Where there is love... there is joy!
As our family continues to grow, we want to stay in touch with all of our family and friends. Don't forget to stop by and check out new postings of family photos as we create our digital family scrapbook!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
He totally looks like Adam! Joe thinks all newborns look like their dads, though, so you might come out more later. I'm just hoping my newborns don't have Joe's giant head - maybe my small head will even them out!
Post a Comment