Yesterday, Brennan went in for his two month check-up at the doctor's office. I let them know my concern for the rashes and spit-up he's been having and Dr. Lossen seemed to think he's been suffering from a bit of acid reflux, so Bren is now taking some liquid medication twice a day (basically a baby zantac). Because he is a bit of a sensitive kid, she also decided not to give him his immunizations yet, thinking we should clear up the rash and stomach issues before giving him his shots, so we go back in a couple weeks to try again.
As far as growth goes, he's doing fine! At 10 weeks, he measures 23 inches long and weighs 10lbs. 3 oz. I can't believe he's growing up so fast!
As for Mom, I go back to work next week (part time for a bit, then full time). I'm sure I'll be just a bit emotional leaving him the first few times, but that's life! I just wish I could spend every waking moment with him... I'm afraid I'll miss something! He's beautiful even sleeping!






No comments:
Post a Comment