
Where there is love... there is joy!
As our family continues to grow, we want to stay in touch with all of our family and friends. Don't forget to stop by and check out new postings of family photos as we create our digital family scrapbook!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Brennan in Black and White!
So, I hope you aren't sick of seeing pictures of little Brennan, because there are more to come. He's just so adorable, I can't seem to help myself. The latest news in Brenna's world is that he's figured out he has a tongue. He doesn't seem to understand what it is or what to do with it, so he just sticks it out a lot. He is also just starting to want to smile, so you can bet there is a lot of baby talk coming from Mommy and Grandma to get him going. Here are a few shots I got of his attempts!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment