
Where there is love... there is joy!
As our family continues to grow, we want to stay in touch with all of our family and friends. Don't forget to stop by and check out new postings of family photos as we create our digital family scrapbook!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Brennan and his buddy Carter!
With only a few weeks left before I have to go back to work, I'm starting to get emotional about leaving my baby! I do count myself lucky though, because Brennan is going to an in-home daycare at my friend Jean's house. We worked together at Fastenal and she is now staying home to watch her new son. The two boys are 8 days apart (Carter is the older one). We've had a few play-dates so they can get to know eachother. Here are a few pics taken yesterday... I'm pretty sure they are buddies already!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment