Well, September has been the month for Baby Showers! On September 4th, we had a Fastenal School of Business night out celebrating Baby Brennan. Thanks to FSB, I was able to use a Shopko gift card to purchase a Jeep Jogging Stroller (not that I plan on jogging though). The nice air tires will come in handy on the gravel roads out here in the country.On September 7th, Tiffany, Tara, and Kim threw us a baby shower for the Kunst/Koenig side of the family. It was held at our house in the afternoon and we had a wonderful turnout (even more than expected!). There were playdough babies and babyfood tasting (Warning: DO NOT TRY Mac & Cheese). The food tasted great and Brennan was spoiled beyond belief! Brennan received his very own homemade baseball bat from Umpy and his first John Deere apparel from Angie (which Adam claims he will wear "a lot"). He also received handmade blankets from his Grandma Kunst, Shelby, and Great-Grandma Muzzy. 

September 13th brought the next shower, held at my aunt Colleen's house. Once again, the turnout was great and the spoiling continued as Brennan received diapers, clothes, toys, and a handmade quilt from Great-Grandma Gray. Colleen even painted him his very own Time Out chair, though we all know he'll be a perfect angel and never need it! Overall, it turned out to be a great time with lots of food, laughter, tears, and story telling. Good thing Adam was there to help haul it all home! Now he's all set, and we just have to wait for him to get here!

As Baby Shower Madness comes to a close, Adam and I both want to thank everyone for the love and support as our family makes a new addition!
I'll keep everyone posted as I get wider and his b-day gets nearer!





No comments:
Post a Comment